If you are thinking continuous improvement, then you are thinking 7 Steps Ahead…
Why do businesses call us?
- Are you looking for a dramatic increase in productivity?
- Do you want your teams to be more creative?
- Are your efforts at organizational change getting stuck?
- Do you think you've made decisions only to have them return again and again like Dracula from the grave?
- Do you have leaders who cannot delegate?
- Do you have teams that don't work when the leader is away?
- Do team members nod and agree, and yet nothing gets done?
- Do you see a lot of yelling yet very little progress?
- Are team members working for themselves, not for the company?
- Are you frequently behind schedule?
- Are you rehashing old ideas instead of innovating?
- Are you willing to make an effort to see tremendous improvement?
Businesses call 7 Steps Ahead when they answer "Yes" to one or more of these questions. Contact us now to find out how we can help you with your specific issues.
Read Cathy Stucker's interview with Steve on his book.
A flashlight casts a wide beam…most of the energy is wasted.
A laser is precise and focused…all of the energy hits the target.
Which one would you rather be?
— Building a Talent Team not a Horde of Heroes
Problems can be dealt with as they arise, with all the fun and excitement that entails, or you can be ready for them. A resilient organization is ready not just for tomorrow's challenges, but for next week's as well.
"Steve Balzac is without question a guru in his field. His newsletters enlighten readers on human behavior in the business world. His consulting can turn employee dilemmas into an increase in productivity, motivation, and stability."
John P. Kovacs
Executive Vice President/ General Manager
Boyd Coatings Research