If you are thinking continuous improvement, then you are thinking 7 Steps Ahead…
Why do businesses call us?
- Do you think you've made decisions only to have them return again and again like Dracula from the grave?
- Do you have leaders who cannot delegate?
- Do you have teams that don't work when the leader is away?
- Do team members nod and agree, and yet nothing gets done?
- Do you see a lot of yelling yet very little progress?
- Do you want your teams to be more creative?
- Are team members working for themselves, not for the company?
- Are you frequently behind schedule?
- Are your efforts at organizational change getting stuck?
- Are you rehashing old ideas instead of innovating?
- Are you looking for a dramatic increase in productivity?
- Are you willing to make an effort to see tremendous improvement?
Businesses call 7 Steps Ahead when they answer "Yes" to one or more of these questions. Contact us now to find out how we can help you with your specific issues.
Read Cathy Stucker's interview with Steve on his book.
A flashlight casts a wide beam…most of the energy is wasted.
A laser is precise and focused…all of the energy hits the target.
Which one would you rather be?
— Building a Talent Team not a Horde of Heroes
Problems can be dealt with as they arise, with all the fun and excitement that entails, or you can be ready for them. A resilient organization is ready not just for tomorrow's challenges, but for next week's as well.
"Steve is a sure-fire experience. He is brilliant and tremendously insightful to the institutional and self-organizational business psyche. These attributes, coupled with a no-fail level of effectiveness, make him an asset of tremendous importance to any entity (group or individual) seeking to untangle and solve seemingly intractable psychological or emotional business problems, and move forward."
David Steinbach, Director of Recruiting Services, CFS Consulting Services, LLC (www.cfscs.com)